2Pay4You Terms and Conditions
1.CAVEAT EMPTOR AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All deposits from customers of 2pay4you are located at known banks and trustees and are always ready for payment.
The total deposits of 2pay4you are checked monthly to the end of the month by external auditors.
This also applies to the revelance and accuracy of our website.
The user will accept the risk that may be associated with the use of the Services.
2pay4you will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from inaccurate payments or breaches of contract, failure of delivery, delayed delivery, incorrect use of the Service or for reasons of language barriers with impact.
2. Effectiveness of contract
Users of this service may never use the service in any other way than stated in our user guidelines, which a user has to agree to upon opening his or her account.
3. General Information
All claims or disputes in relation to the service are subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand.
It is the user's responsibility to contact 2pay4you after receiving notifications pertaining to account bans.
PLEASE NOTE-Accounts which lost money due to fraud, abuse or neglect may not have their funds reinstated. The following activities may lead to a permanent account ban:
- financial fraud
- creating accounts with stolen, altered or fraudulent personal identification or information
- disregard of our guidelines
- requesting a refund through your bank without previously contacting our customer service department
- sending out SPAM e-mail
- actual or suspected fraudulent activity of any kind.
- creation of wrongful payment due to lack of coverage. False details pertaining to transactions including account number or bank code
- excessive complaints pertaining to your account, business or service
4. Consumer Protection
2pay4you is not responsible for eventual purchases through the system. Whenever customers purchase or sell an offer, MLM-program, matrix-website or other online-product or services they do so at their own risk.
There is no warranty for refunds if the product, service or program is considered fraud or not to your satisfaction. You should check every transaction carefully before making decisions, purchasing products or utilizing services.
5. Restricted activities
Your information and your activities (including payments and received payments) through our service may not be false, imprecise or misleading. It may furthermore not be fraudulent or pertain to the sale of counterfeit or stolen items. You may not violate copyrights, patents, brands, business secrets or other personal property or rights within the public or private domain. You may also not violate any laws.
6. Banned Countries
2pay4you is not offering its services in the following countries:
7. GUIDELINES FOR THE APPLICATION OF VISA AND MASTERCARD DEPOSITS
- Visa and MasterCard payments are meant for that you purchase a product, a service or a pre-existing package with our business customers.
- It is forbidden to make Visa MasterCard payments to an ewallet and a little time later to move to other ewallets with the only purpose to make a bank withdrawal.
- If we find such incidents we will notify you and you must send copy of your credit card and then sign a form, saying that you will not make chargebacks with Visa and Mastercard. It also is possible to block your account until you send the required documents. Or in case that you don't send them, the blocking can be held until our legal department prosecutes this procedure, which is strictly forbidden.
- In case that the end customer makes a chargeback, the amount of it will be charged to 100% to our business customer, who received that money time ago.
8. Anti money laundering policies
2pay4you supports all applicable anti money laundering rules and regulations. Customers from the European Union must abide to the EU's regulations. Members are advised to keep their account data up to date at all times. All accounts containing false or outdated information will be blocked.
All submitted documents will be handled in strict confidence. If suspicion about willful abuse or support of illegal activities should arise, the user automatically rejects any rights to his or her security as pertains to their personal information.
9. Recording and saving information
If during your visit on our website you navigate, read or download information, we will automatically record and store certain data regarding your visit. This information does not concern any personal data. We are automatically recording and saving only the following information about your visit: - your internet domain (if you are using a private account to access the world wide web) as well as your IP-address used to access our site (an IP address constitutes a number automatically allocated to each internet user upon accessing the WWW)
- the type of browser and your computer's operating system used to access our website
- the date and time of your access to our website
- websites visited by you
- data about which website linked you to our website, and the respective website's address. We will utilize this information to enhance our website's user experience and to determine the amount of visitors and type of visitors pertaining to the technology that is used to access our website. We will not track information pertaining to individuals and their visits and will not record such.
Changes are at all times subject to the provider's solitary discretion.
2PAY4YOU GROUP CO. LTD is authorized by the Departmend of Business Development under the Electronic Money Regulations DBD Nr.0205556025922 for issuing electronic money world wide.e.